The Wizard of Oz Liverpool
Click your heels together, its time to take you over the rainbow with Shone Productions in their fantastic performance of The Wizard Of Oz. Star Cast to be announced very soon!
Join Dorothy and her cute dog Toto on their adventure as they enter the wonderful Land Of Oz! Witness their travels down the world famous yellow brick road! Of course they wouldn't be able to find their way round without the help from some lovely friends including a Scarecrow, Tin Man and a Lion. They travel to see the great and powerful Wizard Of Oz, this won’t be easy as the Wicked Witch is determined to stand in their way and to stop them by any means necessary!
Don't miss out on this fantastic Family Fun Show with a superb cast, live band and life like scenery and costumes!
The Wizard Of Oz takes place at the Liverpool Echo Arena on the 7th April 2019. All the action gets underway at 15:00!
Be sure to book your tickets early and don't miss out on this fantastic show!
- Return flights from the Isle of Man to Liverpool
- 1 nights' accommodation
- Adult, concession and family tickets available (Family Ticket - 2 Adults & 2 Children / 1 Adult & 3 Children)
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on one adult and one child flying from the Isle of Man to Liverpool, staying at the IBIS Travelodge Liverpool Central The Strand for 1 night and includes tickets to the Wizard of Oz at The Auditorium Liverpool at Echo Arena. The price was correct as at 12th December 2018.
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.