The Manx 100 2019
The Manx 100 will take place on the 27th July 2019. The endurance event is designed for experienced and skilled mountain bikers who are looking for a new challenge!
Competitors will be able to choose between three challenging courses: either the 100 mile single lap event, which will see riders tackle over 16,300 feet of ascent, an 100 kilometre single lap event, which has a 3,250m ascent, or the slightly tamer 50 kilometre single lap event.
All riders will get the opportunity to ride through some of the Isle of Man's beautiful countryside and both courses will test your mental strength, fitness and endurance to get to the finish.
Book with Manx Flights today for your chance to take part in this exhilarating event and ride some of the best mountain bike tracks the Isle of Man has to offer!
The events start and finish point is at the world famous TT Grandstand in Douglas. This means that for visitors traveling to the Island staying in Douglas would be highly recomended as it's just a short ride up the road to the start/finish line!
Directional arrows placed along the course and marshals will be stationed at the necessary points, giving the competitors help with directions so there's no need to learn the course! Whilst not essential, the organisers would recommend the use of a GPS. They will facilitate bag drops at check points, but there will be no organiser-led feed stations. Entrants will be required to be self-sufficient as there will be no mechanic stations en route.
The highest competitors will take around 11 hours to finish the full 100 mile course, and it's expected that the first to complete the 100 kilometre course will take around seven hours.
For full details on entry information and entry costs, please click here.
- Return flight travel from your choice of port
- Accommodation of your choice
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adults flying from Liverpool, sharing a twin room at the Trevelyan Hotel, Douglas for 2 nights, and was correct as at 16th November 2018.
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.
- Flight + Accommodation
- Flight Only
- Accommodation Only