Paris Weekend Break
France's capital; Paris is a beautiful city. The epitome of style and sophistication, famously chic and cosmopolitan, one of the most glamorous city's in Europe with its instantly recognizable and iconic landmarks. Paris is the perfect escape for romance, lovers of art, history, literature, architecture and world-class cuisine.
One of the biggest pleasures of Paris is its street life along the banks and bridges of the River Seine. Cafés, bars and restaurants line every street and boulevard, together with exquisite cuisine, priceless artistic treasures and the city's compactness make it possible to explore and experience the unique feel of the different quarters.
Everyday Paris is found in the parks and pavement cafes, they are equally as exciting as the city's great monuments. The incredible spire of the Eiffel Tower that pierces the clouds above the city. The immense Arc de Triomphe that guards over the Champs-Élysées; Paris’ most glamorous avenue.
There is so much to explore and marvel at, there are many things enduringly etched in the minds of those that have visited Paris and in the imaginations of people yet to experience this wonderful city.
The true magnificence of Notre Dame cathedral, beautifully lit bridges over the Seine; perfect for a stroll on a spring evening. The palace of the Louvre; one of the world’s grandest art galleries, an evening at the famous Moulin Rouge or the plethora of chic boutiques & cafes that spill onto the pretty boulevards & terraces.
- Return flights to Paris via Manchester of Birmingham
- 2 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adults, flying from the Isle of Man to Paris on 29th March 2019, staying at the Bristol République Hotel. The price was correct as at 23rd October 2018.
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.
- Flight + Accommodation