Matilda The Musical Theatre Break
Following on from the successful shows in Stratford upon Avon, Matilda the Musical has now moved to the Cambridge Theatre in London.
Matilda the Musical follows the story of an ordinary girl with extraordinary powers. Matilda Wormwood’s parents think she is nothing but a nuisance where as she thinks they care more about the TV than her. When they are not slouched in front of the telly, she is ignored by her mother in favour of ballroom dancing and by her father for dodgy business deals. At school Matilda life isn’t much better with the monstrous Miss Trunchbull terrifying the students and teachers, that is until one day Matilda discovers her powers and decides the grown-ups need to be taught a lesson.
Our theatre package include tickets in the upper circle, dress circle or stalls section plus an overnight hotel stay. Additional nights can be added if required.
There are performances most days during January to December 2019 with most shows taking place at 2.30pm or 7.30pm. The show has a running time of approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes including an interval.
Detail your preferred dates in the callback request and we'll have a look into options for you!
- Return flights from the Isle of Man to London Gatwick or London City
- 1 nights' accommodation
- Variety of ticket options for the date of your choice
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adults flying from the Isle of Man to London Gatwick, staying at the Bayswater Inn Hotel, London for 1 night and includes Upper Circle Tickets to Matilda the Musical at the Cambridge Theatre. The price was correct as at 12th December 2018.
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.