Manx Harriers Isle of Man Easter Festival of Running 2019
Sponsored by First Names Group, the Isle of Man Easter Festival of Running is an established three day running event that combines athletic and social activities in stunning surroundings. The Festival will be held between the 19th April and 21st April 2019.
Attracting around 400 competitors each year, many of whom are visiting athletes. The event is especially popular with university running clubs who make the annual pilgrimage across the Irish Sea to renew friendships and rivalries.
There are three races over the Festival period. The Festival opens on Good Friday evening with a scenic 10 kilometre road race around the streets of Port Erin and Port St Mary in the south of the Island. Male and female competitors run together in this race.
Easter Saturday afternoon sees the action move to the west of the Island for the famous Peel Hill races that take in the summit of Corrin's Folly. The route starts and finishes on the road but is mainly on grass. The afternoon starts with the men's race followed by the three mile women's race.
The final races take place on Douglas Promenade on Easter Sunday morning with the women's five kilometre road race at 10.30am, followed by the men's five kilometre road race at 11.15am.
The Festival concludes on Easter Sunday evening with the prize presentation and party. This includes the legendary beer drinking races, which for many are the highlight of the weekend!
- Return travel by air to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
For your peace of mind, a £2.50 per person ATOL Protection Contribution applies to all air holidays.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adults flying from Liverpool, staying at the Edelweiss Guest House, Douglas for 3 nights, and was correct as at 16th November 2018.
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.
- Flight + Accommodation