Liverpool Shopping Weekend
Liverpool ONE is one of Europe’s leading retail and leisure destinations, situated in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. Using the existing streets of Liverpool, the £1bn project opned for business in 2008 and has not failed to impress the thousands who visit every day!
Liverpool ONE has over 170 stores, bars and restaurants, a 14- screen cinema, an indoor adventure golf course and a five-acre park spanning across five areas including Paradise Street, South John Street, Hanover Street and the Leisure Terrace.
Liverpool ONE’s designer fashion hub, Metquarter, is the home of big brand style. It plays host to stores including Michael Kors, Whistles, Radley, Reiss, Hobbs, Karen Millen and Flannels. It is also home to the first Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols in the UK, the ultimate luxury beauty experience and one-stop destination for all things beauty.
After a long day of shopping, why not relax in one of Liverpool ONE’s restaurants or bars? With over 35 to choose from, there’s something for everyone! From family dining at Nando’s, Pizza Hut or YeeRah on The Terrace, a night with friends at Yard & Coop or Wahaca on Hanover Street, or a romantic meal at Jamie’s Italian or Browns in between!
- Return air travel from Isle of Man to Liverpool
- Accommodation of your choice
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adults, flying from the Isle of Man, staying at the Devonshire House Hotel, Liverpool. The price was correct as at 29th August 2018.
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.
- Flight + Accommodation