Isle of Man TT 2019
Manx Flights is an Isle of Man Official Travel Provider.
Book your flight and accommodation with Manx Flights and have confidence you are booking an official TT travel agency on the Isle of Man. Your TT holiday package booking is financially protected by ABTA and ATOL.
The Isle of Man TT Races began in 1907 and is a world renowned motorbike race on the Isle of Man, with all the thrills that can only truly be appreciated in person. Experience the thrill of bikes flying by spectators with at jaw dropping speeds that it will leave you lost for words.
The TT week includes 9 races covering vehicles from traditional race bikes through to sidecars and, since 2010, has included the "TT Zero" race which replaced the TTXGP race. These have the goal of racing without using carbon fuels and to have zero toxic/noxious emissions.
The highlight of the week is the Senior TT which runs, weather permitting, on the Friday of race week for the Maruis de Mouzilly St.Mars trophy. Running for 6 laps the race record is a staggering 1 hour 45 minutes and 20.394 seconds for the 236.38 mile race distance.
The average lap speeds are just under 132 mph this is not a spectator sport for the faint hearted and, with huge numbers visiting for the TT Festival each year, booking well in advance is highly recommended.
Book your flight and accommodation for Isle of Man TT 2019 and be part of this thrilling event. Manx Flights provides ATOL/ABTA protection for all our bookings. Don’t miss out on the best race days of the TT Festival!
Isle of Man TT takes place 25th May - 7th June 2019.
Race schedule will be released November 2018.
Limited availability. Don't delay and book online today!
- Return air travel
- 2 nights' at the Mannin Hotel, Douglas
We recommend purchasing the Go Explore Heritage Card during the booking process. The card offers unlimited travel on scheduled services of all Isle of Man Transport Railways (Steam Railway, Manx Electric Railway, Snaefell Mountain Railway and Horse Trams) and Bus Vannin Services, plus admission to all Manx National Heritage attractions. The travel cards can be added during the booking process.
For your peace of mind, a £2.50 per person ATOL Protection Contribution applies to all air holidays.
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adults flying from Liverpool, camping (bring your own tent) at Old Boys Football Club Campsite, for 4 nights, and was correct as at 16th November 2018.
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.
- Flight + Accommodation