Isle of Man CAMRA Beer and Cider Festival 2019
This Spring the Isle of Man CAMRA Beer and Cider Festival will take place the Villa Marina in Douglas on Thursday 11th April - Saturday 13th April 2019.
Ideally situated in the heart of Douglas, it is the perfect setting for the Island's largest such festival. During the Festival the Villa Marina will play host to up to 1,000 thirsty drinkers per day.
The festival has over 150 real ales, ciders, perries and fruit wines from around the globe to sample and savour; melded with musical entertainment and delicious food, it's an event not to be missed. Why not also enjoy some local produce and sample one of the Isle of Man's brews in one of the many pubs dotted around the Island. The island has a fantastic public transport system from horse trams to buses without the need for a taxi or designated driver!
The bars will be cash free. Tokens will be available to purchase at the Villa Marina and these can be exchanged for your drinks.
During your visit explore our beautiful island and discover our island heritage and unique culture; For lovers of the great outdoors the Isle of Man boasts awe-inspiring vistas from majestic coastlines to rolling moorland.
We recommend purchasing the Go Explore Travel Card which can be added during the booking process. The card offers unlimited travel on scheduled services of all Isle of Man Transport Railways (Steam Railway, Manx Electric Railway, Snaefell Mountain Railway and Horse Trams) and Bus Vannin Services, plus admission to all Manx National Heritage attractions.
- Return travel by air to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
For your peace of mind, a £2.50 per person ATOL Protection Contribution applies to all air holidays.Entry into the Festival is not included. Please visit the Isle of Man CAMRA Beer and Cider Festival website for details.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adults flying from Liverpool, staying at the Athol House, Douglas for 3 nights, and was correct as at 16th November 2018.
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.
- Flight + Accommodation