Belfast lays claim to a unique and varied history, once home to the Irish linen industry, tobacco production and the world-famous shipbuilders, Harland and Wolff. Don't let its compact size fool you, it may be a small city but it's big on style, entertainment, history and culture.
Each of Belfast's four quarters has a distinctly different personality boasting wonderful architecture, fascinating museums, trendy eateries, cosy pubs, top-notch restaurants, fantastic shopping and live music venues. It has emerged from its troubled past and pulled off a remarkable transformation!
Visit the aluminium-clad Titanic Belfast centre; an unmissable multimedia extravaganza that charts the history of the worlds most famous ocean liner. You can explore every detail of the Titanic’s construction, from a computer ‘fly-through’ from keel to bridge, to replicas of the passenger accommodation. Perhaps most poignant are the few flickering images that constitute the only film footage of the ship in existence.
Explore the Victorian beauty of St George's Market, built in 1896 it's Ireland's oldest continually operating market offering everything from fresh local produce to homewares and local art and crafts to live music.
Savour your favourite tipple in the National Trusts Crown Liquor Saloon; a historical monument displaying Victorian flamboyance at its best and Belfast's most famous bar.
Belfast's sparkling Christmas Market in Donegall Square runs from 18th November to 23rd December 2018 so be sure to visit if you're travelling at this time.
- Return flights to Belfast via Manchester
- 2 nights' bed and breakfast accommodation
This holiday is operated by Manx Flights. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654080 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can''t find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654080.
- Flight + Accommodation